A self-paced, online course from Thomas Hübl
This course is for anyone who has ever longed for an inner connection to spirit, to a deeper consciousness, to feeling more guided and embedded in the flow of life.
We are rich human beings, composed of multiple streams of intelligence, and each of us radiates all the information of our life into the space.
In this course, you’ll learn what it means to tune in to these multiple levels of information. Through contemplative practices and the development of subtle competencies you will improve your capacity to be present and be able to receive more of the information that is all around you.
When you train in the mystical art of transparent communication, you’ll refine your knowledge and understanding of space, presence, energy, and movement while awakening within the social and relational field of your life.
“Transparent Communication is not just an improvement in our capacity to communicate; it’s actually a mystical practice, a contemplation of life itself.”
– Thomas Hübl
Get started now!
Connect to a deeper knowing, moment to moment, and apply it in your life.
In this transformational course, Thomas will guide you through 7 modules that are both practical and profound. You'll explore the art of communication from the mystic’s perspective – a contemplative approach, embodying a deep authenticity and attunement.
The Art of Contemplative Communication
In this session, Thomas speaks about how we can turn our daily lives into a deep practice that will increase our relational capacities. He offers a practice we can do to presence our current perceptions, and goes into stillness and movement, transcending our habits, and illuminating and filling the relational field with awareness.
- Every Moment Counts
- Presencing the Current Perception
- Stillness and Movement
- Transcending Habits
- Two Modes of Listening
- The Relational Field
- Transforming Fears into Power
- Creating Space in Contraction
- Mindfulness and Presencing
Core Motivation: The Emergent Energy of the Soul
In this session, Thomas introduces the principles of belonging and becoming, expands on essence, and offers practices to explore our core intelligence. He also guides us to deepen our awareness of our physical, mental, and emotional states, and to learn to "look" with our whole body.
- Listening, Perceiving, and Communicating
- Practice, Spaciousness, and Attunement
- Wholeness, Intimacy, and Developing our Human Instruments
- Essence and Essential Conversation
- Energy of the Heart: Belonging and Becoming
- Transparent Communication is Studying the Book of Life
- The Effect of Trauma on Belonging and Becoming
- The Restoration of Belonging is Through Relating
- Mapping Your Inner Landscape: Body, Emotions, and Mind
Exploring the Relational Field
In this session, Thomas teaches how we can develop our relational competence by becoming more attuned to others’ thoughts, feelings, and embodiment. He also guides us through a practice to gain a deeper sense of inner spaciousness.
- Developing Awareness of Your Inner-Body Communication
- Finding Our Place: Belonging and Becoming
- Practicing 24/7 in the Marketplace
- Developing Our Relational Capacities
- The Higher Intelligence of Attunement
- Becoming Aware of the Synchronicity of Body, Emotions, and Mind
- Cultivating a Mature Emotional Perspective
- Inner-body Communication
Creating Inner Space to Bring in the Future
In this session, Thomas discusses rewriting evolution (changing habits), explains the four pillars of coherence, and talks about creativity and emergence as essential to our evolutionary path.
- Balancing Space and Energy
- Separate Consciousness vs. Field Consciousness
- Transparent Communication as an Evolutionary Practice
- Committing to a “Forever” Practice
- Practicing Presence Moment to Moment
- Shadow as a Process We Participate In
- Finding the Wisdom to Meet Technological Evolution
- Inner and Outer Coherence
Training the Capacity for Intuition
In this session, Thomas teaches how to access our intuitive knowing, how to notice and use subtle irritations in our practice, and how walking a conscious path means that the difficulties in our life are not in the way—they are the way.
- Presencing Perception to Create Inner Spaciousness
- Mapping Your Inner Body Landscape
- Training Your Capacity for Inner Intuition and Wisdom
- Discerning Between Process and Interpretation
- Processing the Karma of the Day
- Body/Mind Synchronization
- Resonating with and Feeling Another’s Frequency
- Relaxing into Your Inner State
- Listening to the Spaciousness
Inspiration and the Creative Power of ‘Yes’
In this session, Thomas takes a closer look at life energy and provides practices to regenerate our chi and substance. He also guides us through an exploration of our relational network and talks about the importance of staying with the evolutionary tensions that can arise in relationships.
- Leaving No Trace
- Chi and Substance
- Contracts and Change
- 360 Degree Response-Ability
- Illumination of the Informational Field
- Shadow Landscapes
- Exploring How We Spend Our Life Energy
- Presence Is Our Natural State of Being
- Exploring Your Energy Field Potential
Becoming a Social Mystic
In this final session, Thomas talks about becoming a “social mystic,” making one’s every encounter an opportunity for contemplative attunement. He speaks also about how practicing as a community can help us to reach our highest potential, both individually and collectively.
- Synchronizing Our Awareness of Space and Energy
- Cultural Aspects of Transparent Communication
- Constant Re-relating is the Dance of Life
- Service Evolution in Me and Around Me
- Crossing the Red Line in Our Relationships
- Listening to the Whisper of Inner Guidance
- Hearing Our Awakening Call
- The Economy of Love
- Awareness of Your Relational Network
Discover how to integrate spiritual practice with your everyday life
Thomas Hübl’s work is at the leading edge of evolution. Whether you are familiar with his work or discovering Thomas for the first time, you will be moved and inspired by his profound yet accessible teachings.
These rich sessions are imbued with an energetic transmission that acts a powerful catalyst for transformation.
About Thomas Hübl
Thomas Hübl is a modern mystic, a spiritual teacher whose work integrates the essence of the great traditions of wisdom with scientific knowledge and his own personal experience.
He offers a unique approach for living as a “mystic in the marketplace,” guiding people towards a deeper level of self-awareness and a life of authentic expression, service, and alignment.
Since 2004 Thomas has been active leading workshops, multi-year training programs, online courses, and events for a worldwide audience.
Each module includes a two-hour teaching from Thomas on video, plus downloadable course materials: a teaching session audio file, a separate guided meditation audio, and a complete transcript.
Seven Teaching Sessions
In 7 two-hour sessions, Thomas guides you in how to apply the mystical art of transparent communication in daily life.
Seven Guided Meditations
Guided meditations with Thomas deepen your awareness and embodiment of the key principles of transparent communication.
Detailed transcripts of all 7 course sessions are included. Read the transcripts online or download and print.
BONUS PRACTICE SESSIONS
In a series of four videos, Markus Hirzig reviews some of the main practices from the course and gives additional, concrete guidance on how to apply them in your life.
What Students are Saying About the Course
“This has been life altering. Thomas' transmission is palpable, and my life has changed deeply. I am already going back over the lessons and finding new treasures.”
– Sophia A., St. Louis, Missouri, USA
“I benefited from Thomas' deep understanding of life, his accuracy in expressing ideas, his inspiration when answering questions. The guided meditations in the course sessions were deeply inspiring. The homework led me to insights and revelations. Thomas' energy inspired me to see clearly that communication is a domain where I can perform a spiritual practice.”
– Dana R., Cluj, Romania
“I have great appreciation of the content covered in this particular course. I have come to a new understanding of some aspects of my own life through many of the transmissions. Each awareness allows for some level of healing to take place within me. As one layer starts to unravel, it opens up space for another to emerge.”
– C.W., Canmore, Canada
“I found the course came at the perfect time for what was happening in my life and it has given me the insight needed to deal with some major life events.”
– Donna M., Scotland
“The course combined wonderful theory and practice. It boosted my ability to be in a healthy relationship with others, and significantly heightened my capacity to be aligned with the evolutionary force at all times.”
– Susan C., Seattle, Washington
“[The course was] Life changing. Creating new energy. Higher consciousness. Immediate positive change in intimate relationship.”
– Steve B., Lopez Island, Washington
“It is transforming my life! I am finding myself better able to understand why and how I am responsible for my connections with others. It's invaluable!”
– Bobbie W.
“[I got] inspiration, support, principles that i can apply in my day to day life motivation to stay in my practice."
– Rani B.
“I am very touched by the experience of the past weeks. I am so touched be this inner space I am now connected with and I realize what a wonderful treasure lies within myself, always there for me. This gives gives me a great happiness.”
– Baerbel H., Germany
“The entire course is transformational. [I am] going through each session again - reviewing practices and homework. So much to embody. This is a course that can potentially radically transform communication in my life.”
– Lynne O., Cape Town, South Africa
What Colleagues are Saying About Thomas
“Thomas Hübl has a unique ability to uncover the underlying dynamics of individual and collective trauma that block the resolution of conflicts. With compassion and insight, Thomas helps people heal their deepest wounds and access their highest potential to be of service in this troubled world.”
– William Ury, Author, Getting to Yes with Yourself
“Thomas Hübl delves deeply into both timeless wisdom and the specific needs of our time. I have found his work with collective healing to be tremendously innovative and eye-opening. . . . what it truly means to take multiple perspectives and live in an open-hearted way.”
– Tami Simon, Founder and Publisher, Sounds True
“When Thomas Hübl teaches, a clean, fresh, spacious clarity naturally opens up in and among people—shifting the energy of the room. His presence functions as a kind of permission, and the group field opens in a beautiful, unmistakable way.”
– Terry Patten, Author, A New Republic of the Heart
“Thomas Hübl is a spiritual teacher for our time, illumined and practical, rational and deeply profound. He is at once sharp and cutting, yet gentle, receptive, and compassionate. You can’t help but expand in his presence.”
– Diane Musho Hamilton, Author, The Zen of You and Me and Everything Is Workable
“Thomas Hübl enables people to come into a deeper understanding of presence, compassion, transparency and authenticity. He shows us how to link our developing self-awareness with our potential to be of service in society.”
– Scilla Elworthy, Author, The Business Plan for Peace and Co-Founder, Rising Women, Rising World